
Gigi went to church for the first time on Sunday. I think she had a pretty good time. She ate during Relief Society and was almost perfect through Sunday school, then Eric got to take full privileges of being a daddy to walk her around the halls during Sacrament.

perfect angel... or plotting revenge?

She's starting to actually notice that she has toys.

She's smiling all the time! Especially after she gets her diaper changed and is fed!

Believe it or not, she snapped this one of herself!

Thank heavens for hotslings. I love this little contraption and Gigi does too!
7 comments:
She is adorable!
I've only seen her once and I CAN'T wait to see her again. She is super CUTE!
Jen, she is so cute! I can't believe how much older she looks since last time I saw her. I seriously just want to squeeze her - in a good way!
Yea!!! I am so glad that you commented on my blog because I was trying to remember what your blog was named and couldn't remember. She already looks different from when I saw her...they grow so fast!
Jenny you should have more pictures of you with the baby that way you appear to be normal size.
She is adorable. And look at you!! You're already tiny.
Look at how cute she is!! I can't believe how much she's changed since I saw her like a month ago. Crazy!!!
Post a Comment