Wednesday, November 02, 2005
community health wiki
I don't know how many people will read this but our wiki is officially up and running so feel free to visit it at www.seedwiki.com/wiki/get_chapped. The title is Get CHAPPed (how appro) but it is password protected so unless you can guess what it is, then I guess you'll just have to wait until class tomorrow. I'm really enjoying working with the wikis and I like that everyone in the group can see everyone else's comments, unlike the blog which is more individual. I was thinking that it might be a good idea for community if we posted our weekly comments in a special section on the wiki that everyone would have access to. That way we could respond to one another and read each other's comments all in one location. I think we would format it different than the ethics wiki where all comments were listed on one page which made it kinda confusing. We could seperate the comments by week. Also, if the wiki ever goes public, I believe that we have the capability to hide that page. Its just an idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats a good idea! I'm so glad we have you to take care of all of our wiki needs! You are wonderful... I will be visiting it so:)
Post a Comment