Well this has to be the cutest couple ever known to man. They go together like peanut butter and jelly. I think that Jenny and Eric are the tops, I think the world of them if only I could be more like them then my life would be better. The main that would improve is my spelling. Boy Jenny sure is cute Eric is one lucky man. Well sone boy.
Just a quick note go jazz is me, Eric, I am go jazz and let me tell you that to live without Jenny in my life is not to live. This might be borderline crazy but still it is how I feel for this one, she is my everything! I love Jenny with all my heart.
3 comments:
Well this has to be the cutest couple ever known to man. They go together like peanut butter and jelly. I think that Jenny and Eric are the tops, I think the world of them if only I could be more like them then my life would be better. The main that would improve is my spelling. Boy Jenny sure is cute Eric is one lucky man. Well sone boy.
Just a quick note go jazz is me, Eric, I am go jazz and let me tell you that to live without Jenny in my life is not to live. This might be borderline crazy but still it is how I feel for this one, she is my everything! I love Jenny with all my heart.
What a cute photo, Jenny! Eric could not take eyes off from you even in the photo!
Post a Comment