Thursday, November 16, 2006

Radiology TA, again

Yesterday was my last experience as radiology TA, thank heavens! Nothing against the teacher or any of the students of course, you are all excellent, it is just a very boring subject to be a TA. However, I was thankful for my experience today as it was very enlightening. We were using the bisecting the angle technique and PANOs. It was a very good review of bisecting because I really didn't feel like I got a really good experience with it last year so I was learning more than I was teaching or assisting! The PANO was also a good review because our learning how to use the PANO machine was very basic last year so it was helpful to watch the video and see all the basics of setting up the Frankfort plane and everything broken down again. Its amazing how much I've learned, but at the same time, as I am reviewing things in first year clinic, I am seeing a lot that I have forgotten. So even though it has been painfully boring at times, overall it has been an invaluable experience.

No comments: