Message to Prof. Costley: Do not forget that you need to change the schedule next year to cancel clinic on the day before Thanksgiving. It is the absolute worst day of the year to be in clinic. And another thing, with the students working on each other it was really hard to stay occupied as a TA. If you really wanted to be nice you could give the TA's this day off to work on their papers. :)
Okay so moving on... in clinic it was the student treatment day so I mostly sat around with loads of time on my hands. It was really boring to say the least. I thought everyone did a really great and thorough job on their student treatments. One thing everyone seemed to forget was filling out the patient encounter forms but that will probably get easier, especially when you are seeing real patients. Otherwise, good luck to everyone on their first day of real patient treatment. I am so excited to be able to see ya all in action actually applying everything you've worked your bums off to learn this semster.
No comments:
Post a Comment