Thursday, July 12, 2007
She works hard for the money!
Well, I didn't work too hard today, I couldn't find a temp job for the day so I just went over to grandma's house with my sister and made some cute flower cards. I'll have to take some pictures and post them tomorrow when we return to finish them. But... I did spend 3 days at Dr. Smith's office this week so it was enough to need a couple extra days' rest. Yesterday just before lunch the worst two hours of my life were from 10:30 -12:30 where Trish & I, along with the help of Melissa (the so cute & way too hard-working hygiene assistant) saw 10 patients. Yes, that number is real. 7 were kids and 3 adults. I don't know how it got done but it really did. It was RIDICULOUS! The good thing is, Dr. Smith hired another assistant so in 2 weeks I'll have my own assistant everyday! Oh, and the other good news is Trish has accepted a job teaching at Dixie so... I get to go full-time, Mon-thu, 8-5, benefits and I really do love everyone I work with so I am very excited and feeling so blessed. Eric is also excited, he keeps saying, "So now I can quit my job." Not a chance babe!
Labels:
Hygiene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the full time position. I am glad that things are going so well for you!! I am ready to quit my job...I really don't like the preschool age kids down here...they have major listening problems. Once school starts I won't have to see them as much as I do now. We can still be friends...I am sorry about correcting you on my name. Usually I just let it go...I must really be having a bad week at work. To tell you the truth I am ready to quit. The manners of these children down here...I went into the wrong field of work...I should have gone into dental hygiene!!! Even if I didn't enjoy the work, at least I would be making lots of money!!
Congrats Jen! That is great that you will have a full-time position and a full-time assistant to boss around! Life is good! Love the new look of your blog!
I like the new blog! I'm so glad things are going well for you, it's great. You are crazy for seeing the amount of patients you do :) I hope I get to be as lucky as you in the job area, we'll see what happens. We should go to the pool soon, it's sad how I just love to lay by the pool. I LOVE SUMMER :)
Congratulations! Although, now you won't have as much time to spend changing the look of your blog. I love it...how did you do it? I need some tips.
Post a Comment