Roscoe is funny because when he is really tired he is completely lifeless. You'd think he was dead because you can move him around like a sack of potatoes. This is when we were having a good time with him one morning because he was trying to sleep and we were trying to get him to sit up but he just ended up all hunched over and squished up like an old man. The picture really doesn't do it justice.
This was Frankie's first injury. He somehow cut himself in our car on the way to Grandpa and Grandma's house on Super Bowl Sunday. He wore the bandage for 2 days and then when we tried to take it off, he totally flipped out. I think he was mad because he looked so tough with it on!
And finally something not about our dogs... we got a new bedspread set! Our bedroom looks a little less like a college dorm room now!
7 comments:
Your dogs are so darling! I like little dogs. I don't know how I've ended up with a Rottweiler.
I need a new comforter, but I'm so terrible at decorating. I never know what to buy. Someday after I win the lottery, I'm gonna hire an interior decorator! Until then, every thing's gonna have to be ghetto!
Evan just spent a good 10 minutes looking at your dogs. Thanks for the entertainment. I can't believe you can sleep with them. All that fur in my face would drive me crazy. Love your new bedding!
Hey Jen!
Cute pictures of the dogs, It was good to see you at the lucheon, we just bought a house so it was a little crazy that weekend of the convention. I love reading your blog it is fun!!
Cute comforter, Jen (Eric, too, but I'm betting Jen had more to do with the choosing).
Cute pictures...I love the new bedspread! Eric's birthday looks like a love of fun! and I am still glad that I wasn't there. You guys should be glad that I wasn't there either with my weak stomach (when it comes to fishy things!). I like the new blog backgroud!
Your dogs are just as spoiled as mine. It was good to see you at UDA. I wonder how your dog got cut in the car... Poor Boy! Cute comforter. I have looked all over for a bedspread that is red and black. Where did you get yours?
Your puppies are so cute! I'm so glad that I got to see you at UDA! That was really fun! So I need some tips on how to make my blog cuter....
Post a Comment