Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

My cousin Morgan sent me this email so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and reply to her email while updating my blog!

1. Color: Purple
2. Food: Watermelon & popcorn
3. Drink: Cherry Coke/Pepsi
4. Song: "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"
5. Band: To name a few: The Format, Ben Lee, Bright Eyes, Belle & Sebastian, Elliott Smith, Ryan Adams
6. Movie: Dirty Dancing, Only You
7. T.V. Show: The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs & House
8. Theme Park: Universal Studios Islands of Adventure in Orlando, FL
9. Dessert: Homemade oreos
10. Restaurant: Tepanyaki
11. Ice cream: Haagen Daz Coffee
12. Person: My husband
13. Actor/Actresse: John Cusack, Audrey Hepburn
14. Scent: Fabric softener & Eric when he smells nice
15. Animal: my dogs
16. Place: home in bed snuggling with Eric & Frankie & Roscoe
17. Website: jenbugsworld.blogspot.com
18. Store: Target/Anthropologie
19. Sport: Basketball/Dance
20. Candybar: Butterfinger

5 comments:

Bri, Steph, Whit, Tay, James, Ben, Sam said...

I like reading these lists when people I know and love fill them out.
I rarely feel confident enough to put down in what could become printed material "favorites" of most of these categories. I could tell you things I really, really like in each, but to say it's my FAVORITE, well, that's just too finite. I admire you.
Oh, and yes, I am ready to have a baby. It can come any day (except the 26th, 'cause we have good plans, and not the 29th, 'cause that would be sad).

Gretel said...

I totally agree with the homemade oreos and cherry pepsi!!

Aimee said...

I saw Ben Lee live. At least I think it was Ben Lee. He just sat and played the guitar. Oh wait....that's probably why you like him! You're my new guitar hero!

It was great seeing you at convention. I hope to visit again with you soon. You're the sweetest!

cdsdds said...

Are you insinuating there are times when Eric doesn't smell nice?

{Brittany} said...

Fun Favorites! I'm waiting for a post about Eric's birthday. I think that it was blog worthy. Plus, I want to see the pictures you took! Or, you could send me the pictures and I will blog about it. Also, in references to my blog...new makeup is fun, but you don't ever need to worry about makeup or new colors...you don't need it!