I was visiting my parents' when they pulled out all of the many creations of mine that they have been saving all these years. When I saw this picture that I drew of my family when I was 3 and in the recent wake of my nephews discovering their artistic abilities, I thought I'd take this opportunity to brag about my own abilities. Tell Evan and Taylor to keep reaching for the stars. One day, they'll be as good as I was!

7 comments:
Very nice...you should be an artist! Maybe you could teach Ashton. I try and he doesn't want to listen to me!
This is AWESOME! When I first saw the pic before I read your entry, I assumed it was an Evan original, since I didn't recognize it. I guess art at three is pretty standard! This just makes me smile - outloud:)
Jenny you are awesome! You kind of put Evan to shame. I bet you must be pretty good at drawing people now that you have had 21 years of experience!
That is funny! My aunt brought me a random picture I gave her when I was about 7 and I remember thinking at the time that I did such a good job but really it was AWFUL! Probably a good thing we went with DH instead!
Dude you should have been an artist :)
Jenny hey I have joined the blogging world, well sort of I am trying to figure it all out atleast but I must say I think you were an excellent artist!!
Hey Jenny ya email me those instructions if ya would my email is bootha4@msn.com, I dont know why they make things so hard!!
Post a Comment