Wednesday, April 16, 2008
flower arranging, emeline & boys
So last weekend I fulfilled a dream of mine that I've had for about 2 years or so. See, one Christmas Eric made me these cute shadow boxes that I wanted. I was so excited about them but then, my parents remodeled, and mom wouldn't let me hang them up on the wall in my room. So finally, a couple of years later Eric and I got married but then we lived with his parents and I couldn't hang them up there either. Now, for the past 7 months we've been living in our own place and I hung up the shadow boxes but one of them has been empty waiting to be filled. See, ever since I got the boxes my plan was to hang up a cute arrangement of Gerbera daisies in it but I never had one... until now! Tada! I made this arrangement over the weekend and I am very surprised that they actually turned out. The fake water thing was kind of tricky but here it is.
Oh, and I got to hold Emeline on Sunday. She is so cute!
And then, Eric was sitting on the couch with the dogs and said, hey I guess you should come take a picture of this. But the lights were out so I couldn't see what was going on. So I took my camera over a took a picture. Really, nothing was going on, Eric just thought it was cute that he & the dogs were snuggling. Then he says to me, "I guess you'll have to blog about this." You'll note that my flash woke Frankie up in the photo. Poor little tired eyes.
That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cute flower arrangement Jen! Why is it when I try stuff like this, it looks like I bought it at the DI? I need a lesson. I love it!
-Teresa
Cute flowers!!! Those are my favorite flowers! Any kind of daisy really!!
Nice picture with Eric and the dogs. I have been waiting for another picture of the dogs. We miss them...oh and you guys too!
Super cute flower arrangement! I love it!!.. However, I think the baby at the top is MUCH cuter than the flowers!! :)
I bet you're good at decorating. I have no interest in it! I think if someone else was paying for it, I'd be interested though. Why is it that the more money I make, the more cheap I am? Really makes no sense!!
Hey Jenny! Sounds like you are doing well... it's fun to see what you are up to. Your terrorist thing made me laugh my brains out. I'm posting it on my blog (with credit to you) because that is something that seriously needs to be shared!!
I was going to comment on how cute the flower arrangement is, but so many people already did. And only one person commented on Eric and the dogs...
CUTE flower arrangement!
Post a Comment