Friday, April 11, 2008

New Babies & Corinne's Birthday

So I feel bad because I have been forgetting my camera at many special occasions recently like our trip down to St. George for my grandpa's 85th birthday and for our visit to see James & Emeline at the hospital after they were born. However I did get some cute pictures of Corinne at her birthday party. She had a "Cat" party and Teresa made a kitty litter cake. I know, it really looks disgusting but all it is a normal cake that has been mixed up into little crumbles. It was totally edible, tootsie rolls and all.



And I did remember my camera at the last nephew's birth. Here is cute little Cooper Jones. I really like that name and I am glad they didn't go with Preston. I had a neighbor named Preston that I don't associate good memories with so I wasn't a big fan of that name. He was having difficulties breathing at first so they didn't let him out of the nursery for the first day but he is doing just fine now and is home.

4 comments:

Wendy Anderson said...

Oh so cute baby!! I cant wait to have mine here only 10 more weeks to go if I can make it!! I like your background too and that kitty litter cake is pretty cool I have never seen anything like it!!

Andi said...

Thats funny about you not liking Preston, because I wasn't too fond of Cooper. There was a little boy at the daycare that was a menace!! His name is Cooper. So, hopefully our little Cooper can change my mind about the name! That kitty litter cake looks delicious!!

Mandy said...

I wish I could have been at Corinne's party to partake of the kitty litter cake. Teresa told me about it, but now I get the full idea with the picture. Congrats on all the new babies. And by the way, you said it was 80 yesterday, well not to brag or anything but it was 50 here yesterday! Don't you want to move to Minnesota?

Candice said...

Cute babies! K that kitty litter cake is my favorite! I hope it was fresh! :) I'm going to be on here a lot more now that I actually have the internet finally! Woo hoo!