
And then as we returned home, tired and hungry at least we had a pretty Nauvoo sunset to enjoy. This is the view from the house we stayed in over the Mississippi River. Pretty cool!
The next day we went on a wagon ride throughout old Nauvoo. I learned a valuable lesson on this wagon ride. Whitney says to me, "hey Jenny can I use your camera to take pictures of things?" Upon the return of my camera I learned that by "things" she meant about 20 pictures of herself among some other interesting snapshots. Here are a select few.
Yep, she really enjoyed taking pictures of strangers.
Some more of herself....
Oh and a few of Evan. It's funny she didn't take any of Taylor though.
Grandma's purse. Perhaps one of the greatest things to children on Earth.
Awww! Just look at that face. Just cute enough to keep me from strangling her!

1 comment:
Everytime I look at the pictures of the random people I laugh. I'm glad you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment