
This is my last post of our Nauvoo trip so this should sum it all up. Here is the temple again, absolutely stunning. I just can't believe its there!

Eric and I at the gravesite of Joseph, Hyrum and Emma.

The mansion house where Joseph would have said his goodbyes to Emma. This was actually a hotel also.

Eric finding the name of his ancestor. You can tell from the photo how excited he is. Actually I think he was just mad that I made him point at the name on the page.

And the last picture really does sum up Nauvoo- you just never know what you're going to experience so just buckle up and enjoy the ride. Especially if you can enjoy it in "The Jester".
6 comments:
How FUN!!! I loved Nauvoo! We went a few years ago as a family and it was such a beautiful place! Rob's never been so I want to go back with him sometime. How neat that you guys got to do a session. I'm so excited that you've been playing! What a better thing to do now that we're done with school. :)
Wow! Looks like you had so much fun! I really want to go to Nauvoo, I've never been. It sounds like you had some really neat experiences too! I'm excited for you that you got to go! Cute pictures, as always. What else could we expect from you? :)
It's about time you posted some more on your blog. It's great to see pictures of your trip. What a neat experience. Beautiful pictures and some crazy ones too. It was fun to read all about your trip. Good times!
It looks like you had so much fun. It's nice to be able to have fun now that school is over! Talk to you later.
Looks like you two had a lot of fun. I would like to take that trip some day!! The pictures were fun to look at...you two are so cute!
Jen- Cute pictures! We had such a fun time with you and Eric in Minneapolis and Nauvoo. Thanks for taking the time to come see us. Let Eric know that Rob and I are getting treated for our tropical fungusness! Just Kidding! We love you Jen and Eric!
Post a Comment