Friday, June 08, 2007

Minnesota

Thanks a bunch to Rob & Mandy for hosting our awesome trip to Minnesota & Nauvoo. The first full day in Minnesota was filled with adventure. We started out at the Mall of America where Aaron & Eric really enjoyed spending their time in Victoria's Secret. Hey, they were having a really good sale and I just couldn't miss out on 40% off. Then, that evening we went to a Twins game and had really good seats. We were on about the 6th row back the only downside was that we were sitting in front of some really loud Canadians that were cheering for the Blue Jays and people kept throwing things at them, only they kept hitting the people around them, namely Whitney and my dad! And then the Twins lost after a 13-inning game. But that doesn't keep us from having a good time.This is Evan just amazed at the bright lights! He is so cute!

Eric carting around after the game Whitney. This happened a lot on the trip. Mostly because Whitney would ask for me to carry her and then I'd get tired and Eric would take over. He's my knight in shining sweatsuits! This was so cute, we went home and watched the Jazz game and as you can see, the couch was full with Eric, my dad, and Aaron but Evan climbed up and decided he would squeeze himself in there too!

Minnesota was a really great place and I really loved it. I just kept reminding myself that I don't want to move there because of the FREEZING cold winters. But really, it was gorgeous, green, and full of lakes. We ate a really good place at Lake Calhoun called the Tin Fish. The drive there was so pretty and I just stared out the window coveting all the lakeside home owners. But then I would remember the winters are sooo cold!

No comments: